To use wood optimized SSR VINA brings some information on the pros and cons of radiata pine wood for production.
1. The pros and cons of radiata pine wood for production
– Can be easily sawn, peeled and turned into pulp.
– Capable of holding nails and screws well.
– Because it is a soft wood, it can absorb color better when dyed than hardwood.
– Pine wood is light in weight and easy to move.
– Pine is a gymnosperm (softwood), so in a high humidity environment, it will be less likely to shrink or swell.
– Being environmentally sustainable, growing Pine has a good carbon absorption capacity and can still grow quickly, the production of pine wood into furniture has a relatively low carbon footprint.
– Durable furniture will not be as strong as perennial hardwoods like oak.
– Depending on the weather and climate of each geographical area, it will produce a type of wood with more or less different defects such as many wood knots, black lines.
2. Supplier of wood and products from Pinewood
Besides the main material lines such as acacia wood and rubberwood, pine wood is also popular in furniture and construction.
To meet the needs of global customers, we are committed to bringing the right quality products at competitive prices.
Finger joint wood boards are a widely used product with various applications in interior design and construction materials. It’s constructed from short wood pieces, forming a high-quality finished board. Rubber wood finger joint board is one of the preferred materials, also known for its environmentally friendly characteristics. 1. What Rubber wood finger joint boards are […]
Finger Joint Board Furniture: Exploring the Versatility of Furniture Making with Finger Joint Boards
Finger joint wood boards provide stable dimensions, and the finger joint structure is carefully processed to ensure excellent load-bearing capacity, high durability, and ease of processing. They are essential materials for interiors and construction in many residential and commercial projects today. The finger joint board furniture choice is an approach with sustainable wood resources. Explore […]
Rubberwood finger joint board is considered a type of product that is a matching material for kitchen countertops. In fact, they are less costly than other materials such as natural stone (granite), engineered stone (quartz), or other textures with a solid surface. The above rubberwood panel would cost nearly (price), less than a solid surface […]